The latest Nouveau Lashes shield innovation. Ergonomically designed with a new softer, flexible and naturally adhering material to help make LVL treatments easier and create better results.
The Medium/Large (M/L) size creates a soft lift, and is suitable for clients who have:
✓ Longer natural lashes
✓ Heavy upper eyelids and deep-set eyes
✓ Coarse, straight or downward-pointing lashesLogin to view pricing In Stock
Brand new shields for better results With nine new features to help you lift lashes the smart way, our LVL Smart Shields have been designed with intelligent lash lifts in mind. From an enhanced client experience to saving time with treatments, LVL Smart Shields help make lash lifting easier and create even better results.
We’ve created more shield sizes to help you widen your client base, maximise your commercial opportunity and make Lower LVL easier: XS, S and M and M/L sizes
Our Medium Large size is suitable for clients who have longer natural lashes, as well as clients with heavy upper eyelids and deep-set eyes. Medium Large LVL Smart Shields are also suitable for coarse, straight or downward-pointing lashes. This size is deal for clients planning on wearing strip lashes or lash extensions, as the soft curl will help them to blend with the natural lashes.
9 new ways to lift lashes smarter
- Barrels feature channels which assist in separating the client's lashes as they're placed onto the shield. The channels help to position the lashes in a straight line: this aids application, helps to speed up the process and prevent criss-crossing of lashes on the shield
- The channels / grooves stop ¾ of the way across the barrel making it easier to remove lashes from the shield, seeing as the lashes aren't fully sat in the grooves
- New softer material features a naturally adhering quality that grips effortlessly to the eyelid. Less Bonding Gel may be required, which helps to reduce product wastage
- Softer, flexible, and more ergonomic material moulds comfortably to the eyelid, which in turn can help to stop clients' eyes watering
- Two additional shield sizes (XS and ML) to help widen your client base and maximise commercial opportunity. XS has been specifically designed for Lower LVL, although XS can be used for upper LVL treatments for clients with short, fine natural lashes
- A 3D tab on each shield helps separate the pair when first removed from the packaging. It also helps to position the shield onto the client's eyelid and remove the shield once the treatment is complete
- Guidelines on the underside of the shield help to trim the shields to size
- Centre line to help assist with placement, by lining up with the client's pupil for enhanced precision
- Instagrammable logo that attributes your work to a consumer-recognised treatment
New ultra-soft silicone material moulds comfortably to the eyelid.
Intelligent lash lifting results
If needed, use LVL Bonding Gel to adhere the shield to the eyelid. The inherent tackiness of LVL Smart Shields means less Bonding Gel may be required. Once the shield is in place, adhere the lashes to the shield.
New ultra-soft, silicone material that moulds comfortably to the eyelid.
LASH EXTENSION WEARERS: